Wednesday, September 2, 2009

charlotte and katie c.

charlotte, 
joyeux anniversaire! j'espere que toi as un bon anniversiare avec tes amis et famille. te me manques beaucoup ici à san francisco. je can't wait de toi voir à Paris un jour.  bisous!

katie c.,
happy birthday! i am grateful that erica introduced us, that e daly sure knows how to connect people! i look forward to spending the evening with you and your friends. until then, enjoy your day! bisous!
p.s. let's bust out the french/english talk tonight at le colonial. what do you call it...Franglais???

1 comment:

  1. Bonjour Katie C.,
    You will always have love from me, immeasurably.
    Keep this in your thoughts, perpetually.
    It has been this way from the first June 3
    My heart on that date expanded for a petite, sweet thee.. that my "only" duplicate of me
    changed this universe forever by adding 2+1=3 and I adopted the formula..A+me=C. I thank
    "HE" for her..and her for Thee and again for my
    three.It is new math 4 me-now 3+1=ME.
    Je t'aime

    ReplyDelete