Friday, September 18, 2009

to blog or not to blog? that is the question.

dear darlings,

i apologize for my lack of presence with this blog.  in all honesty, i have changed quite a bit.  this blog all started when i was feeling the need to put emotional energy into something creative.  it was very cathartic for me to sit and type rather than to wallow in my emotions.  don't get me wrong, it's good to address your emotions but it's never a good idea to dwell on them.  now that i have addressed most of my issues, i don't feel the need to use this as a release.  i have bittersweet feelings about this.  

bitter:  letting down my followers and subscribing readers
sweet:  knowing that this has touched a few people.  ex: a 19 year old girl who is finding herself through a failed relationship
bitter:  letting go of something i enjoyed
sweet:  knowing that i have moved on and found myself through this blog

this all started because of a breakup.  what does one do when the blogging (along with friends, family, and god) has helped me move on.  do i still blog?  i really have no idea what to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment