Monday, January 4, 2010

Dear 2010,

I must say, so far it has been great getting to know you. I know we've been together for less than a week now, but I can already tell that this is going to be a great relationship. Much better than the relationship most of us had with two-thousand-whats-his-name. Oh right, 2009. Sure we had some great times with that year and I will keep those moments dear. But in the end, "oh nine" became a real pain. Anyways, I hope we bring each other great things and I am looking forward to making great memories together. I hope you treat all those around you with the same amount of love and happiness that we all deserve.
For those that are lost, find them.
For those that are hungry, feed them.
For those that are lonely, love them.


















xoxo,
moi
p.s., if you can bring me to South Africa to watch the World Cup, you'll score mucho brownie points. Hot men playing soccer... that will surely make 2010 unforgettable. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment