Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Me. I'm back...

It's a new year which means new beginnings. New relationships. New journeys. New experiences.

You may be wondering why I have started blogging again. Did I brake up with another person or am I still not over my past relationship? Sorry to disappoint, but neither are true. I've left many things in 2009, people and relationships included. Truth is, I've missed blogging.

So here I am again. 2010 and back to writing. Writing makes me happy and that is one thing I have promised myself I would achieve this year... to be in control of my own happiness. And perhaps to allow others to contribute to that happiness.

Happy New Year Darlings, I've missed you...





2 comments:

  1. :) Welcome back... look forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No one is in charge of your happiness but you."

    Not sure who is responsible for this quote, but my friend has it on her FB profile and I agree with it. Also echoes the promise you have made to yourself this year. I am on board with that idea. Here's to happiness!

    ReplyDelete