Monday, January 11, 2010

new start, new fragrance

Meet Viktor & Rolf


















Two men who have captured a fragrance that I am obsessed with. A fragrance that, in their words, is "all about the power of transformation. The power of every individual to turn anything into something positive." Ladies, meet FlowerBomb.

With every spritz from my 1.7 oz bottle, I start my day with a positive attitude. I could of had a bad night or encountering a bad hair day, but as soon as I put this on, I think to myself "I smell fabulous". With just that simple spritz I have now transformed the negative energy into positive energy. Another perk, this fragrance has also attracted compliments from members of the opposite sex.* The fro-yo guy in Palo Alto likes it. The cashier guy at The Grove likes it. The random guy on Muni likes it. The only disadvantage is that I don't smell it on myself for long. But I've heard that if you can't smell your fragrance throughout the day but others can, it means your body chemistry works well with it. I guess fragrance and relationships have a lot in common. If it is the right one, you'll have good chemistry and feel positively good!

*On a side note, the ex, didn't like it. Should of been a sign right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment