Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Joyeux Anniversaire - Wishes

I don't believe in accidents and I don't believe in luck. I believe in fate. I believe that everyone you meet in life has been brought to you for a reason. Whether the circumstance is good or bad, the encounter/relationship is no accident. This post is dedicated to a friend that has recently been brought into my life and I have been smiling ever since. Someone who has helped me during the low times. Someone who keeps all of her friends smiling, laughing, dancing, eating, and running. In other words, she reminds us all to enjoy life!























I wish you good health.
I wish you happiness.
I wish for many more good times filled with laughter and smiles.
I wish you love from all those who are important in your life.

I wish you a Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. You're sooo sweet Chasa!!!!! You made me cry..of happiness of course! lol... Thank you for the beautiful words + the b.day wishes and for your wonderful friendship. I'm very happy & feel very very lucky to have you in my life. Best! Adri :-)

    ReplyDelete