Tuesday, July 28, 2009

breakup playlist

Well,  I'm going to start embracing the fact that I am single again, just me, myself, and I.  I'll go ahead and realize that it was a lesson learned.  Sometimes you just have to let relationships burn.  It may be hard, but if you take it one step at a time, you'll start to realize your strength.  That you are a fighter.  I'm starting to now believe that if I never see your face again, I'll be fine because I am a survivor.  So to all my diva's, independent women and single ladies, let's take a bow.  We are special and deserve to be praised and wanted.  And if someone doesn't realize that, we can leave them with this message...shove it.
xoxo

Single Again - Trina
Me, Myself, and I - Beyoncé
Go Ahead - Alicia Keys
Lesson Learned - Alicia Keys
Burn - Usher
One Step At A Time - Jordan Sparks
Fighter - Christina Aguilera
If I Never See Your Face Again - Rihanna featuring Maroon 5
Survivor - Destiny's Child
Diva - Beyoncé
Independent Women - Destiny's Child
Single Ladies - Beyoncé.  (And yes, I can now put my hand up)
Take a Bow - Rihanna
Shove It - Santogold 

2 comments: