Thursday, July 23, 2009

love letter

Dear Sofia Coppola,

I just wanted to say "Thank You". Thank you for thinking of me while making this commercial. That was so very kind of you to put a few of my favorite things in a 46 second advertisement. It must have been a challenge but you made it seem effortless. The dresses, the desserts, the balloons, Paris, and my favorite fragrance all in one! Wow, you went above and beyond making me happy. No worries, I can disregard the fact that the girl looks nothing like me. I know you must of cared about my privacy and keeping me anonymous. I understand. Again, you are so thoughtful. You are an amazing artist and your talent shows through your work. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

p.s. love your champagne!
xoxo,
moi


No comments:

Post a Comment