Wednesday, July 22, 2009

vogue therapy

Once a month, I receive a wonderful gift. A gift that makes me proud to be a woman. A gift from the fashion God herself, Anna Wintour. Every month I receive VOGUE. To me and so many of it's followers, it is the fashion bible. All neatly wrapped in plastic that apparently never bends, causing every page to be crisp. So crisp that it is worth every paper cut I receive. Vogue reminds me of how fashion is truly an art. The designers, the photographers, the editors, and the models. They all create this fashion magazine masterpiece. As soon as I open an issue of this fashion bible, I slip away into a fantasy world. This fantasy world allows me to think about other things and also creates the drive in me to succeed in the fashion industry. But most importantly it allows me to see how divine we women are. We should be celebrated and put in pretty designer clothes, shouldn't we? Vogue seems to think so.



1 comment: