Sunday, July 19, 2009

makes me happy: lingerie

"Rest confident that no other girl in SF is going to bed at night dressed nearly as cute as you!"
-Erica

If it's important for you to look good during the day, why shouldn't it be important to look good at night? If you care so much about your outerwear, why not care about your underwear? Do not underestimate the power of matching lingerie. If you're thinking, why would she care about lingerie being newly single, well then you have the WRONG idea. Which probably means at this moment you are wearing mismatched underwear. Yes, be embarrassed, but listen to my point. Wearing it for someone else is ONLY a bonus. Wearing it for myself makes me feel sexy, confident, and comfortable in my own skin. Which ultimately, makes me happy.

Sweet dreams my darlings,
xoxo
















Photo Credit

1 comment:

  1. you have turned me onto 'sets'...i'll be out shopping soon :)

    ReplyDelete