Thursday, July 16, 2009

let the tears roll
























Sometimes it just feels good to let out a good cry. Relieve your emotional stress and just let the tears roll! Often times at the end of it, you feel stronger and wiser. You say things like "you know what, that's enough! I am strong and will not waste anymore tears on this". You now feel empowered and the issue is now over. Go tears! Unfortunately for me I have been doing it a little too often. To the point where it DOES NOT feel good afterward. I end up with red, dry, and tired eyes. I wish I wasn't afraid of using eye drops because they could really come in handy. I'm not crying everyday but enough for my eyes to stay dry and itchy the next day, until I cry again. But perhaps the saddest thing is, when I am crying I think to myself "hmm, if I am ever cast for a movie role and I need to cry, I need to go back to this time and let the tears roll again". Pathetic. I'm tempted to wash my hair with Johnson & Johnson shampoo.  The slogan is "no more tears"...

1 comment:

  1. C! C! C! My beloved C! I have so much experience in the crying departement that I've worked it down to an art. the shower! sometimes i go to my shower because I just need time alone, to think and to be emotional. I let myself cry for the duration of the shower and i come out not only cleaner but with this renewed sense of purpose and clarity. The shower is great for the red and puffy eyes. The hot water and stream will keep them from puffing too badly or getting too red. chin up c! we all love you and are there for you!

    ReplyDelete