Friday, August 7, 2009

glass half full

So I'm not sure if this is a part of the healing process, but I thought I would give it a try.  I wanted to think about things that are now better due to the breakup.  Just to see the glass half  full, although can it really be in this situation?  Well, that's what I am trying to figure out.  So here goes...

A girl can always relate to Sex and the City.  Fast forward this scene to 9:40 and you'll get where Im going with this.



Lost in translation.  Put me in France and I'll deal with it.  But I'm not in France, so I am bound to feel excluded from the group.  Now in all fairness, I'm sure I was only in this situation once or twice and it probably lasted for less than 2 minutes.  But sometimes you do feel like the idiot that slows everyone down.  "hold on, pause for two minutes and lets paraphrase that whole conversation in English, s'il te plaît".  It's not a good feeling and I definitely will not miss that.  I have been practicing my French even more in hopes of being better prepared another time.  God willing, when the time is parfait,  my "Big" (whoever he is) and I will be able to speak great French together.  Now with my half full glass, I will definitely cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment