Thursday, August 6, 2009

love letter

my darling francisco,  

happy anniversary!  we have been together for a year now.  you are the best lover a young girl like myself could have.  although we've climbed some pretty steep hills together, we've made it work and i am so happy with you.  i appreciate all the good things you bring in my life.  the way you chauffeur me around with your many ways of transportation, you sure know how to make a girl feel special.   all of your international meals you make for me and all the diverse people i have met because of you.  i love your knowledge of art and culture.  and sweetheart, people LOVE you!  the tourists, the gays, the wealthy, the poor, the suburban moms, and even the drug addicts.  i talk to them and they can't get enough of my honey.  what can i say, you're lovable.  i love you and no matter what, you will always be apart of me.  i only ask that you make loving you a little bit more affordable.  i know you have great taste, as do i, but i really don't want to break the bank in our relationship together.  when the day comes that i leave you for Paris (don't act shocked, you've always known it would happen), know that you will always have a special place in my heart.  but until then, let's enjoy our time together.  just you and i.  and maybe the 808,976 other people i am sharing you with ;)

yours forever and always,
moi





1 comment: