Monday, August 3, 2009

love letter from hana

I’ve been trying to come up with the perfect thing to say
The perfect phrases, bible verse, quote….
Something that can make you smile and laugh,
Without feeling guilty. 
Something that may even make you cry, 
Without having thought about your heartache and pain.

It was then I soon began to think of our friendship
How it has evolved
Filled with beautiful memories
Our sisterhood 
Standing the test of time

Our bond is the source that keeps us grounded
The laughter we need
The cry we enjoy
The envy of others
The kindness of love 

In your times of need
Moments of fear
Instances of struggle
Occasions of joy
Moments of pure Happiness
Know that I am feeling the same

For throughout the years
It was the thought of our friendship
Our sisterhood
That has helped me through 

Hold me dear in your heart
For I am always here, and there for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment