Saturday, August 8, 2009

retail therapy: wrap me up

I used to think the only thing that could keep me warm and happy was "true love".  But what does that even mean?  While trying to figure that out, I realized that I didn't need to be wrapped up in the love from someone else.  Not right now anyway.  I need to love myself first and also be loved by family and friends.  But I also felt I needed something different.  Something that comes in many colors and sizes.  I was looking for something I could change once a year, twice a week, day to day, and even multiple times in the same day.  Meaning, I don't have to commit to just one.  Something that is soft on my skin (preferably my neck) and cute of course.  And yes, it must have that little bit of French-ness to it.  I found it here.  The love with that little je ne sais quoi...

Hello lover.








2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute. I might rip it off and get one for myself, but not to worry, we live on opposite sides of the country, so there won't be any weird, OMG, she's wearing my scarf moments. :)

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Jess! There is plenty of love to go around!

    ReplyDelete